Table of Contents
Timetric's "JUBMES Banka a.d. Beograd (JMBN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "JUBMES Banka a.d. Beograd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "JUBMES Banka a.d. Beograd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "JUBMES Banka a.d. Beograd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
JUBMES Banka a.d. Beograd (Jubmes Banka) is a bank which offers retail and industrial banking products and services. The company's retail banking products include retail deposit accounts, savings, current, dinar, RSD, overdraft, student, foreign currency, and children savings accounts; retail loans and mortgages, and retail debit and credit cards. Its industrial banking products comprise industrial deposit accounts, demand deposit accounts, term deposit accounts; and local and foreign currency loans and mortgages. Jubmes Banka offers services such as foreign payments, issuing dinar and foreign currency, overdraft facilities, safe deposit boxes, financing, refinancing, credit and documentary operations, discounting bills, sureties, acceptances, and promissory notes performance services. The company also provides credit and payment transactions, shares purchasing and selling, online banking, guarantee operations and warranties, e-banking, and trade securities, among others. Jubmes Banka is headquartered in Beograd, Serbia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302