Table of Contents
Timetric's "Raiffeisen Bank Aval (BAVL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Raiffeisen Bank Aval"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Raiffeisen Bank Aval" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Raiffeisen Bank Aval"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Raiffeisen Bank Aval (Raiffeisen Bank), a subsidiary of Raiffeisen International Bank-Holding AG., is a bank. The company offers deposit and current accounts, money transfers, payment of bills for services, loans, and lease of individual safe deposit boxes for private persons. Raiffeisen Bank provides products and services for small and micro businesses including corporate cards, credit card companions, credit programs, guarantees and letters of credit, collection, salary project, and insurance products. Raiffeisen Bank offers services for corporate clients such as cash management, deposits, business finance, securities operations, bank cards, and financial solutions for agribusiness. It provides more than 300 services to its partner banks including keeping accounts in freely convertible currency and limited convertibility currencies, payments, and other services. The company operates through branches, ATMs, and self-service centers in Kyiv, Cherkasi, Chernigiv, Chernivtsi, Poltava, Rivne, and Simferopol, among others. Raiffeisen Bank is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Mastercard operates one of the largest and most easily recognisable networks of financial cards in the world. In 2016, Mastercard continued to pivot its business: rebranding itself in an attempt to emphasise ...
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...