Table of Contents
Timetric's "Candente Copper Corp. (DNT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Candente Copper Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Candente Copper Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Candente Copper Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Candente Copper Corp. (Candente Copper) is a mineral exploration company. The company explores and develops copper and zinc exploration projects in Peru. Its projects include Canariaco Norte copper deposit, Canariaco Sur and Quebrada Verde projects. The Canariaco Norte copper deposit contains resources totaling 752.4 million tons grading 0.45% copper, 0.07 g/t gold and 1.9 g/t silver (0.52% Cu equivalent) containing 7.533 billion pounds of copper, 1.7 million ounces of gold and 45.2 million ounces of silver. It has drilled more than 72,000m in over 240 drill holes. Candente Copper is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company, Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company, Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive ...
Mitsubishi Materials Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Mitsubishi Materials Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company ...
Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company ...