Table of Contents
Timetric's "New Nadina Explorations Limited (NNA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "New Nadina Explorations Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "New Nadina Explorations Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "New Nadina Explorations Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
New Nadina Explorations Limited (New Nadina) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, development, and exploration of diamond, gold, and silver. Its projects include Monument Diamond and Silver Queen project. New Nadina's Monument Diamond project is located on the south shore of Lac De Gras NWT. The Monument project owners include 57.49% New Nadina Explorations Limited, 22.11% Chris and Jeanne Jennings and 20.4% Archon Minerals Ltd. The company's Silver Queen Property has interest in 17 crown-granted and 42 tenure claims covering 17,089.19 hectares in the Omineca Mining Division, south of Houston, British Columbia. New Nadina is headquartered in Greenwood, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762