Table of Contents
Timetric's "Taikisha Ltd. (1979) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Taikisha Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Taikisha Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Taikisha Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Taikisha Ltd. (Taikisha), a construction company offers engineering solutions for diverse sectors. The company is involved in the design, construction and administration of freezing facilities, HVAC facilities, fumatorium facilities, plumbing and sanitary facilities, peripheral equipment and cleanrooms and fire and disaster protection system. In addition, it designs and constructs cogeneration facilities, treatment system for emissions and waste, paint finishing plants, electric and instrumentation facilities and HVAC facilities in communities. Furthermore, it also provides a wide range of engineering solutions such as conveyor system, symmetry oven, Voc treatment and odor control system, energy solutions, global solutions, coating quality solutions and wind tunnel technology. Taikisha offers these solutions to commercial facilities; school and educational facilities; cultural and recreational facilities; electrical and electronic devices; precision machinery industries; pharmaceutical, biotechnology and food industries; printing, publishing and paper industries; medical and welfare facilities. Taikisha also operates a research and development centre in Kanagawa. The company has operations in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Taikisha is headquartered in Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762