Table of Contents
Timetric's "Barwa Real Estate Company QSC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barwa Real Estate Company QSC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Barwa Real Estate Company QSC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Barwa Real Estate Company QSC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Barwa Real Estate Company QSC (Barwa) operates as a real estate investment company, based in Qatar. The company's activities include brokerage, sale, purchase, management, operation, refurbishing and trading of land for construction. The company invests, develops, and manages real estate properties. Its property portfolio includes residential, commercial properties, education, hospitals and hotels. The company has large land property of 4.5 million square meters in Qatar. As on March 31, 2015, the company has total assets amounted to QAR29 billion. Key projets of the company include: Barwa commercial avenue, Barwa al Doha, Gulf resort, Oryx island, Ottoman project, among others. The company’s operations are spanned across 13 countries, including France, Cyprus, Turkey, Russia, and the UK. Barwa is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (CREIT) is a financial services company that provides real estate investment services. The company offers portfolio of real estate assets and provides delivery ...
Summary Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...
Synopsis Timetric's "W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products ...