Table of Contents
Even though organizations within telecom industry are concerned about security and privacy issues and lack of awareness about mobile money, increasing penetration of smartphones and internet, preference for cashless transactions and growing e-commerce will push mobile money usage over the next two years. Globally, investment on mobile money services is anticipated to increase by 22.2% during the next two years which will result in revenue share of mobile money reaching towards 9% in the coming two years. Asia and Africa are expected to offer significant growth for mobile money over the next two years with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends.
- Organizations prefer to provide bill payment and airtime top-up using mobile money as compared to other services
- Globally, investment on mobile money services is anticipated to increase by 22.2% over the next two years
- Increasing penetration of smartphones and internet, and preference for cashless transactions will drive mobile money usage during the next two years
- Technological innovation and increasing focus on interoperability will significantly impact mobile money in the coming two years
- Asia and Africa are expected to offer significant growth for mobile money over the next two years
- Security and privacy concerns will restrict the growth prospects of mobile money during the next two years
Pyramid's Mobile Money - Emerging Trends, Growth Drivers and Future Outlook report examines executives' opinion on key drivers of mobile money usage and trends likely to influence mobile money during the next two years. It also highlights regional growth outlook, investment projections, revenue share expectations, major challenges and growth prospects of specific product offerings. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
- Mobile money product adoption status: highlights organizations position on mobile money product offerings
- Projected change in investment: examines anticipated change in expenditure on mobile money services over the next two years
- Revenue share expectations: analyzes telecom industry executives' opinion on revenue share contribution by mobile money during the next two years
- Key drivers: identifies major factors influencing mobile money usage in the coming two years
- Future impacting trends: provides information about Trends likely to influence mobile money over the next two years
- Growth prospects of product offerings: evaluates how growth outlook of mobile money product range will change during the next two years
- Regional growth outlook: indicates growth prospects for mobile money across regions in the coming two years
- Barriers towards future growth: determines challenges expected to inhibit growth prospects of mobile money over the next two years.
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights trends which will impact mobile money future prospects thus helping telecom organizations to realign business strategy
- Assist in development or adjustment of business expansion plans by providing information about regional growth outlook
- Helps organizations to overcome obstacles by indicating challenges expected to inhibit growth prospects of mobile money over the next two years
- Highlights growth prospects of product offerings over the next two years thus allowing organizations to boost revenues by focusing on select products
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...
This Persistence Market Research report examines the Global mobile payment transaction market for the period 2015- 2020. The primary objective is to offer updates on the advancement in mobile applications ...