Table of Contents
Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015
GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015" provides an overview of Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
*Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
- Extensive coverage of the Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The active implantable medical devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 26.75 billion by 2022 from USD 18.42 billion in 2017. The growth of this market is mainly ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Electrodes for Medical Devices in US$ Thousand by the following Segments: Blood Gas Electrodes, Defibrillator Electrodes, ECG Electrodes, EEG/EMG/ENG Electrodes, ...
Defibrillator devices are class of medical devices used for delivering shock in a controlled and automated manner. These devices are mainly used for therapeutic purposes in cardiovascular critical care ...