Table of Contents
Endoscopy - SA Analysis and Market Forecasts
The Endoscopy market in South America is a dynamic market that is expected to grow through 2021. The market is facing intense competition due to the availability of similar product offerings across market players. In the face of increasing hospital consolidation into one network and the trend of oligopoly purchasing, i.e. purchasing more products from fewer manufacturers, the adoption pattern within the endoscopy space has become not entirely product performance based, but also strong brand awareness and identity has become a necessity. Going forward, the increasing emphasis placed on value and the concomitant need to demonstrate improved clinical outcomes will become a critical point of consideration for manufacturers, and will be the most significant factor shaping the design and development of new generation of endoscopic devices.
The report provides insight into the practice patterns and adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks within the endoscopy market in Brazil. The report also identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians’ perceptions and decision-making processes in using different endoscopic devices. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources, primary research interviews with Key Opinion Leaders, as well as physician surveys conducted by GlobalData.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future endoscopy market outlook in Brazil? What trends are affecting the Brazilian endoscopy markets?
- What are the key, high growth markets that endoscopy manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the adoption rates of different types of endoscopes in Brazil? What are the unmet needs with the endoscopes currently on the market?
- What are the key factors influencing a physician to use one brand of endoscope over another? What is physician perception and market outlook of endoscopic devices?
- What are the challenges and complications of endoscopic procedures that have hindered widespread adoption, for instance capsule endoscopy?
- With developing the next-generation of endoscopes, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing?
Reasons to buy
- “What Do Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 4 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
North America Duodenoscopes Market Outlook to 2023 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "North America Duodenoscopes Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the North America Duodenoscopes market. ...
Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes Market Outlook to 2023 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Bronchoscopes market. ...
Asia-Pacific Duodenoscopes Market Outlook to 2023 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Asia-Pacific Duodenoscopes Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Duodenoscopes market. ...