Table of Contents
Canada Respiratory Measurement Devices Market Outlook to 2021
GlobalData’s new report, "Canada Respiratory Measurement Devices Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the Canada Respiratory Measurement Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments Capnographs, Spirometers and Pulse Oximeter Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Respiratory Measurement Devices market segments - Capnographs, Spirometers and Pulse Oximeter Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Respiratory Measurement Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Canada Respiratory Measurement Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic plc, Philips Respironics, Inc., Smiths Medical, Masimo Corporation, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, ResMed Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Nonin Medical, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global pulse oximeters market is expected to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2025, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The pulse oximeters market is anticipated to witness significant growth ...
About Patient Monitoring Equipment Patient monitoring equipment with specialized versions are used to monitor physiological signs. These devices are either used as bed-side monitors or as remote patient ...
About Pulse Oximetry Pulse oximetry is one of the patient monitoring approaches for the monitoring of oxygen saturation level in the blood. It is a non-invasive method used to measure the arterial blood ...