Table of Contents
UK homewares expenditure is set for a period of sustained growth, driven by the accelerated recovery of the economy and the housing market. In this report we take a look at how this growth is distributed by channel and sub sector, together with analysis of the implications of these forecasts for retailers.
- Use our market share and channels of distribution to find out which retailers and channels pose the biggest threat
- Identify the market growth drivers and inhibitors and implement our strategies to improve sales and maximize opportunities in the homewares sector
Value for money will remain important. Price remains the key driver of loyalty in the market meaning retailers must continue to provide value ranges. However the economic recovery will support the addition of more premium products
Homewares specialists regained the position of largest channel in 2014. This was driven by specialists such as Dunelm, The Range and The White Company. However, the success of homewares specialists will not eclipse the channel's previous highest share of 20.1% achieved back in 2004 during this period.
Grocers are forecast to achieve a 2.4 percentage point increase in channel share between 2010 and 2015e as they continue to increase the range of homewares they offer. They have successfully taken advantage of the increased demand for homewares products by increasing space and improving product quality.
Reasons To Buy
- What is the homewares market size and how will it develop over the next five years? What is driving and inhibiting consumer spend?
- Which channels have performed the best, and which channels have seen their share of the market decline?
- How will the specialists perform against the grocers and general merchandisers in the next five years? How will the department stores compete?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The 13th edition of the 'Household Textiles Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' incorporates both original input and primary research, and represents an up-to-date and informed review of this evolving ...
This latest Other Household Textile Product Mills Industry report provides the most recent market research for the industry. Its analysis covers the industry's key financials, competition, shipment and ...
China's demand for Home Furnishing has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...