Global Digital Asset Management Market : A Deeply Fragmented High Growth Market at a Critical Crossroad
This study is an analysis of the global digital asset management market. The market is expected to have a very high growth potential but not as a stand-alone solution. These solutions will be integrated into other complementary ecosystems that will help push demand to new levels. This study discusses two segments—Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Media & Entertainment (M&E). The regional forecast spans North America and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and the Asia-Pacific markets. Apart from market drivers and restraints, the research also provides forecasts for global and regional revenues as well as a vertical analysis and competitive landscape. The base year is 2015 and the study period is from 2013 to 2022.
DAM integrated with storage systems have become arguably the most crucial piece within the content/information workflow. Such systems are largely client/server applications that enable the archiving, indexing, search, retrieval, ingest, browsing, annotation, conditional access, version control, repurposing, collaboration, display and transport of digital content.
- It provides a platform for traditionally soiled systems to integrate with and provide a collaborative workflow environment for different knowledge workers to seamlessly work on content creation, management, repurposing and delivery.
- DAM can be provided through installed deployments or through the cloud with ingest and indexing capabilities at one end of the value chain; core digital asset and metadata management solutions in the middle; and digital delivery systems and services at the other end.
- Products that come within the scope of the DAM space are used in the management of both static and time-based digital content, including audio, video, graphics, CAD files, images, medical imaging, print layouts, animation, text files, presentations, and spreadsheets – essentially all sorts of content.
DAM functionality is critical for enterprises going through Digital Transformation to enable their Big Data strategy by providing effective management of digital information. DAM is the cornerstone for effective Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
- For the Media and Entertainment (M&E) market DAM is referred to as Media Asset Management (MAM). A MAM platform is a high priority for M&E companies that are in the process of or have already digitized their workflows. MAM enables M&E companies to manage their media assets more effectively to provide consumers time, device and space shifted content.
- DAM is also highly integral for the Digital Marketing function and is highly sought after to enable effective Marketing Asset Management.
- The past few years (2008 to 2014) have been difficult for the market as companies across the board have curtailed spending due to a tough global economy. The market however recovered substantially in 2015 and posted a growth rate in the teens for the first time since 2008, clocking a growth rate of percent.
Table Of Contents
Global Digital Asset Management MarketÂ Table Of Contents 1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Market Overview 1. Market OverviewâDigital Media Value Chain 2. Market Overview and Definitions 3. Market Overview and Definitions 4. Managing Digital Assets Through the Creation to Consumption Continuum is Critical 5. Market Overview and Regional Definitions 6. Market OverviewâRegion-wise Breakdown for 2015 7. Market OverviewâKey Questions This Study Will Answer
3 EXTERNAL CHALLENGES: DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTSâTOTAL DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT MARKET
4 FORECASTâTOTAL DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT MARKET
ForecastâTotal Digital Asset Management Market 1. Forecast Assumptions 2. Forecast Assumptions 3. Global Revenue Forecast 4. Global Revenue Forecast for Cloud based DAM 5. Global Revenue Forecast Discussion 6. Global Revenue Forecast Discussion 7. Regional Market Life Cycle Analysisâ2015 8. Regional Market Life Cycle Discussion 9. Revenue Forecast by Region 10. Total DAM MarketâPercent Revenue Forecast by Region 11. Revenue by Distribution Channel
5 TRENDSâTOTAL DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT MARKET
TrendsâTotal Digital Asset Management Market 1. Market Consolidation is a Key Requirement for Continued Growth 2. End-User Trends 3. Top Areas of Near-term Investment 4. Pricing Trends Discussion 5. Pricing Trends Discussion 6. Pricing Trends Discussion 7. Purchasing Patterns and Trends 8. Purchasing Patterns and Trends 9. Product and Feature Trends 10. Product and Feature Trends 11. Product and Feature Trends
6 MARKET SHARE AND COMPETITIVE ANALYSISâ TOTAL DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT MARKET
Market Share and Competitive Analysisâ Total Digital Asset Management Market 1. Evolution of the DAM Space 2. Evolution of the DAM Space 3. Competitive AnalysisâMarket Share 4. Competitive Environment 5. Competitive Landscape 6. Competitive Factors and Assessment 7. Competitive Factors and Assessment
7 DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT ENTERPRISE SEGMENT BREAKDOWN
Digital Asset Management Enterprise Segment Breakdown 1. Total Enterprise DAM Market Revenue Forecast 2. Enterprise DAM Market Revenue Forecast for NALA 3. Enterprise DAM Market Revenue Forecast for EMEA 4. Enterprise DAM Market Revenue Forecast for APAC 5. Total Enterprise Digital Asset Management Marketâ Revenue Contribution by Vertical 6. Total Enterprise Digital Asset Management Marketâ Revenue Growth Rate by Vertical 7. Enterprise Segment Breakdown Discussion
8 MEDIA ASSET MANAGEMENT MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT (MandE) SEGMENT BREAKDOWN
Media Asset Management Media and Entertainment (MandE) Segment Breakdown 1. Total MAM Market Revenue Forecast for the MandE Segment 2. MAM Market Revenue Forecast for NALA 3. MAM Market Revenue Forecast for EMEA 4. MAM Market Revenue Forecast for APAC 5. Total Media Asset Management MarketâRevenue Contribution by Vertical 6. Total Media Asset Management MarketâRevenue Growth Rate by MandE Vertical 7. Media and Entertainment Segment Breakdown Discussion 8. Media and Entertainment Segment Breakdown Discussion
9 THE LAST WORD
The Last Word 1. The Last WordâPredictions 2. The Last WordâRecommendations 3. Legal Disclaimer