Table of Contents
Mobile sewage treatment systems are modular or movable systems used for treatment of sewage at the site of generation. Mobile sewage treatment systems are compact, easy to install and energy efficient system that don’t require any kind of skilled labor to carry out operations as compared to conventional sewage treatment systems. As a result, with growing demand and awareness about the benefits of such mobile sewage treatment systems in the country, these systems are expected to witness increasing use in residential and industrial sectors over the next few years.
According to “Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market in United States By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the market for mobile sewage treatment systems in the US is projected to reach US$ 134 million by 2021. Aging waste water treatment facilities; rising awareness regarding the benefits of these systems; depleting water resources; implementation of stringent government regulations on wastewater disposal and discharge; and growing number of gated colonies, group housing societies as well as individual homes, commercial spaces and manufacturing industries are anticipated to boost adoption of mobile sewage treatment systems in the US during 2015-2020. Mobile sewage treatment systems market in the US is largely fragmented, due to the presence of a large number of medium and small scale players in the market. “Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market in United States By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” report elaborates following aspects related to mobile sewage treatment systems market in the United States:
- United States Mobile Sewage Treatment Systems Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By End User Sector (Residential, Commercial and Industrial)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of mobile sewage treatment systems market in United States
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, sewage treatment system companies, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with mobile sewage treatment systems manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The PTFE membrane market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% in terms of value during the forecast period” The PTFE membrane market was valued at USD 1.49 billion in 2015, and is projected to ...
The new edition of Global Water Market 2017 is the most expansive yet. The scope of the report has been extended beyond the geographical focus of previous editions and now includes 100 country profiles, ...
The global water & wastewater treatment equipment market size is expected to reach approximately USD 103.41 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising ...