Table of Contents
Timetric's "China Gezhouba Group Company Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Gezhouba Group Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "China Gezhouba Group Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "China Gezhouba Group Company Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
China Gezhouba Group Company Limited (CGGC) is a provider of engineering and construction services. The company's portfolio of services includes foundation works, building construction, dredging, designing, construction management and consultancy, and engineering survey. CGGC undertakes the construction power plants, road and bridge, airports and ports, and municipal projects. Its other business activities comprise water engineering, real estate, equipment installation, equipment manufacturing, cement manufacturing, investment manufacturing, investment and financing. It primarily serves the power, hydroelectric, ports, railways, roads, industrial, civil and municipal building, and commercial sectors. It has operations in South Asia, South-East Asia, Oceania and Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East. CGGC has its headquarters in Hubei, China.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762