Table of Contents
Timetric's "HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe (HUK) is a mutual insurance company. The company along with its subsidiaries provides property and casualty and life insurance products to individuals and corporate customers. Its product portfolio includes life insurance, pension plans, auto insurance, personal liability insurance, pet owners liability insurance, home insurance, long-term care insurance, travel insurance, homeowners insurance, legal expenses insurance, health insurance, disability insurance, accident insurance and invalidity insurance. The company also provides banking products such as current accounts, mortgages, credit cards and car loans to its customers. It distributes its products through a network of branches and also through online. HUK is headquartered in Coburg, Germany.
The company reported gross premiums written of EUR6,927.5 million during fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing an increase of 4.8% over FY2015. Its premiums earned was EUR6,673.6 million in FY2016, representing an increase of 5.4% over its previous year.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...