Table of Contents
Timetric's "Abeinsa Ingenieria Y Construccion Industrial S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Abeinsa Ingenieria Y Construccion Industrial S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Abeinsa Ingenieria Y Construccion Industrial S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Abeinsa Ingenieria Y Construccion Industrial S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Abeinsa Ingenieria Y Construccion Industrial S.A. (Abeinsa) is one of the leading companies in offering engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance services for the power sector. The company's portfolio of services includes design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance, assembly and testing, equipment supply, installations and tests, and emissions management. In addition, Abeinsa carries out the concession projects in power generation, transmission and distribution, water and environment, and individual buildings. The company is also involved in the sustainable development of various solutions in the areas such as energy efficiency, new renewable energies, hydrogen technologies, carbon credit management, and CO2 capture and valorization, energy storage, and sea and ocean power. The company primarily serves the energy, environmental, water, equipment, industry, and transportation sectors. The company has operations 40 countries across Asia, Oceania, Africa, North America, Latin America, and Europe. Abeinsa has its headquarters in Sevilla, Spain.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Triangle Petroleum Corporation (Triangle Petroleum) is an oil and gas producer that provides exploration, development and production of unconventional shale oil and natural gas resources. The company ...
Summary Gintech Energy Corporation (Gintech Energy) is a renewable energy company that develops, manufactures and markets crystalline solar cells. The company offers products that include cells and modules. ...
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...