Table of Contents
Timetric's "Bellway PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bellway PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bellway PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bellway PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bellway plc (Bellway) is a residential construction company. It is involved in acquiring suitable land, planning, and designing and building houses. The company offers various types of houses including in detached, apartment, terraced, semi-detached, executive houses, town house, bungalow and luxury penthouse. In addition, Bellway acquires and markets second hand homes. In 2015, the company sold 7,752 homes comprises 6,178 were private houses and 1,574 social houses. In addition, the company provides additions comprising kitchen products, flooring, electrical fittings, tiles, bathroom units, fitted wardrobes, and other miscellaneous products. The company operates through its offices across the UK including in Essex, Kent, Manchester, North London, Scotland, South London, South West, Wales, Wessex, and Yorkshire. Bellway has its headquarters in Newcastle, Tyne, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302