Table of Contents
Timetric's "FirstRand Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FirstRand Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "FirstRand Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "FirstRand Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
FirstRand Limited (FRL) is a financial services holding company. The company offers a range of traditional and investment banking, asset management, insurance and health services to individuals, public and corporate sector clients. Its product portfolio includes current and savings accounts, debit and credit cards, home loans, car loans, student loans, revolving loans, corporate finance and real estate finance. The company offers services such as private banking, financial planning, insurance services, and stock broking, forex and asset management services. It has a presence in India, China, the UAE, Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Zambia, Namibia, Botswana and South Africa. FRL has its headquarters at Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302