Table of Contents
Timetric's "Groupe Bruxelles Lambert SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Groupe Bruxelles Lambert SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Groupe Bruxelles Lambert SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Groupe Bruxelles Lambert SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Groupe Bruxelles Lambert SA (GBLB) is a Belgium-based holding company. The company invests in the industries such as energy, media, and utility companies. Its investment strategy is to invest in a small number of European companies that operate in a diversified range of sectors. The company, through its subsidiaries, produces petroleum, manufactures chemicals, operates gasoline filling stations, owns and operates television and radio stations, supplies water, generates and transports electricity, transports natural gas, and offers waste management services. Its current portfolio includes LafargeHolcim, Total, SGS, Pernod Ricard and Imerys, among others. The company is a subsidiary of Pargesa Holding S.A, a Switzerland-based investment holding company. GBLB has its headquarters at Brussels, Belgium.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302