Table of Contents
Timetric's "Haci Omer Sabanci Holding A.S. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Haci Omer Sabanci Holding A.S."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Haci Omer Sabanci Holding A.S." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Haci Omer Sabanci Holding A.S."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Haci Omer Sabanci Holding A.S. (HOSH) is a multi-business enterprise. The company, though its subsidiaries, operates in various sectors including finance, manufacturing, textile, automotive, trade, retail, cement, food and beverage businesses. The company provides traditional banking services, renewable energy, cement, insurance, and other activities consist of tourism facilities management, information technology and telecommunication services, and tobacco production and distribution. The company operates in Europe, Middle-East, Asia-Pacific and North America and exports its products across globe. It also has multinational business partnership agreements with Ageas, Aviva, Bridgestone, Carrefour, Citi, E.ON, Heidelberg Cement and Philip Morris. HOSH has its headquarters at Istanbul, Turkey.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762