Table of Contents
- Most of the major European telcos and ITSPs have invested heavily in their own venture funds, start-up ecosystems or acquisition programs based around new technologies for digital transformation.
- The cloud adoption rate among European enterprises continues to accelerate, driving providers to respond with more tactical that which include organized co-opetition and cloud service integration. Partnerships between the likes of arch-traditionalist Sopra Steria and hyperscale cloud giant Amazon Web Services underscore the clash of cultures as formerly cautious IT managers dive into cloud, driven by management's increasing confidence in cloud's stability and security, increasing local data centre capacity and development of strong internal policies.
- Mainstream cloud adoption and the shift to on-demand computing is resulting in an increase in the number of providers and services that enterprises use. Service providers can leverage existing IT systems and application management strengths to position themselves as managers of services.
'Cloud Services in Europe: Trends in Ecosystem Development and Services Integration,' a Telecom Insider Report by Pyramid Research, analyzes the market for cloud services in Europe. It provides an overview of the market trends in the cloud market such as recent innovation, investments by telco and cloud service providers, increasing adoption by enterprises etc. The report provides a detailed analysis of market drivers that are accelerating adoption of cloud service and facilitating innovative in the cloud industry.
The report is organized as follows:
- Market context: This section examines trends in European cloud market such as investments by IT and communications service providers as well as large telcos and integrators.
- Market drivers: Key approaches to cloud innovation: This section examines more specifically the markets drivers including development of new innovative cloud systems to meet demand by enterprises, emergence of new complex ecosystems, new role of service providers in managing and integrating IT resources for enterprises and reinvention of traditional IT apps and services for the cloud.
- Market detail- Case studies: It includes four case studies explaining solutions, goals and monetization plans of cloud provider with brief about innovation in their cloud services.
- Key findings and recommendations: This section provides the report's findings on cloud market, along with Pyramid Research's recommendations for IT and communication service providers as well as for technology vendors.
Reasons To Buy
- This Telecom insider helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European enterprise cloud services market opportunity, competitive environment and best practices for telcos and equipment vendors.
- The competitive landscape and the most successful strategies are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help telcos, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging enterprise cloud services sector across the European region.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This 2017 module has 138 pages and 67 tables and figures Worldwide hyperscale data center markets implement cloud computing with shared resource and the aim, more or less achieved of providing foolproof ...
C-Level Enterprise Data Center Assessment: WinterGreen Research announces a study to address the move from Ethernet wiring for the data center with Cat5e to fiber. The ability to get optics going in the ...
“The growing need for a highly scalable centralized system for the management of field services is expected to drive the Field Service Management (FSM) market” The FSM market size is expected to grow ...