Table of Contents
The pressure monitoring market is expected to reach USD 8,040.6 million by 2020 from USD 6,300.0 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2015 to 2020. The market is categorized on the basis of product type, procedure, therapeutic application, end user, and geography. The product type, pressure monitoring devices segment is expected to account for the largest share in 2015, closely followed by the pressure monitoring accessory segment.
Factors such as rising incidences of chronic and acute diseases, increase in the aging population, technological advancements, changing lifestyle which in turn increased the prevalence of diseases are driving the growth of the pressure monitoring market. In addition, innovation in the form of non-invasive devices is also contributing to the growth of the market. For instance, in November 2015, Covidien, a part of Medtronic, received the CE Mark for its Nellcor PM100N bedside SpO2 patient monitoring system. This pulse oximetry monitor is meant for home use. This increased the company’s product offerings.
Asia is expected to be the fastest growing region in the pressure monitoring market. High growth in this market can be attributed to the increased in growing population, rising prevalence of chronic and acute diseases in the emerging markets, and huge undiagnosed population.
Apart from complete geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the pressure monitoring market and product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms to garner a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report can use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the pressure monitoring market. The report analyzes this market by route of administration, end user, and geography
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the pressure monitoring market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the pressure monitoring market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets. The report analyzes the market for various pressure monitoring market across countries
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the pressure monitoring market
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global mobile health (mHealth) market is projected to reach USD 62.84 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 39.35% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. In spite of the immense technological ...
Blood Pressure Monitors - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016 Summary GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Blood Pressure Monitors - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016" provides ...
EU5 Blood Pressure Monitors Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "EU5 Blood Pressure Monitors Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the EU5 Blood Pressure Monitors market. ...