Table of Contents
The Global Diagnostic Imaging Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2017 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the diagnostic imaging partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The Global Diagnostic Imaging Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2017 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the diagnostic imaging partnering agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter diagnostic imaging partnering deals.
This report provides details of the latest diagnostics agreements announced in the healthcare sectors, covering:
- Molecular and nuclear
- X ray
This report provides an overview of diagnostic imaging dealmaking, the common clauses, rights and options in the partnering agreement, and also a comprehensive review of deals signed in since 2010.
This report provides a comprehensive and detailed review of all diagnostic imaging deals announced since 2010. The comprehensive agreements chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual deal at Current Agreements (www.currentagreements.com) deals and alliances database, providing easy access to each deal on demand. Where available, the full deal contract document is also provided and indicated by a document symbol.
Contract documents provide unsurpassed access to the detail of a deal normally announced in brief summary through a press release. Detailed analysis of a contract allow better understanding of the terms agreed between the parties, and importantly the basis under which monies and licensing rights are exchanged.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Diagnostic Imaging dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Diagnostic Imaging dealmaking since 2010, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Diagnostic Imaging deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active Diagnostic Imaging dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Diagnostic Imaging dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Diagnostic Imaging deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Diagnostic Imaging partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 7 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Diagnostic Imaging partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010. The chapter is organized by specific Diagnostic Imaging technology type in focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by Diagnostic Imaging partnering company A-Z, deal type definitions and Diagnostic Imaging partnering agreements example. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Diagnostic Imaging partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Diagnostic Imaging technologies and products.
Global Diagnostic Imaging Partnering Terms and Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of diagnostic deal trends since 2010
- Analysis of the structure of diagnostic agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 900 actual diagnostic imaging deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual diagnostic contracts enter into by the leading biopharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a diagnostic agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Global Diagnostic Imaging Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding of the diagnostic imaging trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Diagnostic Imaging Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in diagnostic imaging dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of diagnostic imaging deal structure
- Case studies of real-life diagnostic imaging deals
- Access to over 900 diagnostic imaging contract documents
- The leading diagnostic imaging deals by value since 2010
- Most active diagnostic imaging dealmakers since 2010
- The leading diagnostic imaging partnering resources
In Global Diagnostic Imaging Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Specific technology target
Each deal title links to online deal records of actual diagnostic imaging partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
The Global Diagnostic Imaging Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available contract documents for over 900 diagnostic imaging deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise diagnostic rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
The ultrasound market is expected to reach USD 6.86 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2016-2021. North America and Europe held the largest share of the market in 2016; however, the Asia-Pacific ...
EU5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "EU5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the EU5 Computed ...