Table of Contents
This BCC Research report provides an in-depth, state-of-the-industry analysis of the current market on GM foods technologies and forecast the industry's trends and developments through 2020.
The global production of genetically modified field and specialty crops will grow from nearly 108.0 million tons in 2015 to 121.6 million tons by 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% for the period of 2015-2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for genetically modified foods.
- Discussions of controversies, benefits, risks and consumer perceptions.
- A look at the regulatory framework and its effect on the market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2014, and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Evaluations of market size, plantings and yields, seed prices, and trends and developments for field and specialty crops.
- Examination of key industry strategies and market influences.
- Identification of regional market sizes and trends.
- Analysis of relevant patents.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Scope of the report
The scope of the Genetically Modified Foods: Technologies and Global Markets report provides an in-depth coverage of GM crops for human consumption. Excluded from the report are GM crops used for forage, animal feeds, biofuels, industrial applications, pharmaceuticals and nutritional supplements. Laboratory-derived GM chemical additives (amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, etc.) are also excluded.
The market research report is organized into the following chapters:
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Summary
- Chapter Three: Overview
- Chapter Four: GM Field Crops
- Chapter Five: GM Specialty Crops
- Chapter Six: Industry Structure and Competitive Analysis
- Chapter Seven: International Aspects
- Chapter Eight: Patent Analysis
- Chapter Nine: Company Market Shares and Profiles
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Agricultural biologicals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.76%” The agricultural biologicals market was valued at USD 5.10 billion in 2015 and is projected to have a CAGR of 12.76% from ...
“Global nitrogenous fertilizers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.33%” The nitrogenous fertilizers market is projected to reach a value of USD 127.0 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 2.33% from ...
“Global insecticides market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.27%” The global insecticides market is projected to reach a value of USD 20.82 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.27% from 2016 to ...