Table of Contents
Siemens Building Technologies - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Siemens Building Technologies (SBT), a division of Siemens AG, is a provider of building and infrastructure technologies and solutions for fire safety, building automation, security, heating, air conditioning, ventilation and energy management. It offers monitoring, maintenance, efficiency optimization and modernization services for buildings and infrastructure. SBT offers consulting services to clients for energy procurement and consumption analysis, energy management, and implementation of efficiency measures. Its products and services cater to public and commercial building owners, operators and tenants, system houses, and building construction general contractors. The division also offers integrated systems and solutions for specific markets and industries such as utility companies, data centers, airports, hospitals and hotels. It operates across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Americas, and Asia Pacific. SBT is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
Siemens Building Technologies Key Recent Developments
Jun 09, 2015: Siemens to add actuators for short-stroke valves to its Acvatix line
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Centrotec Sustainable AG (Centrotec) is an energy company that provides energy saving systems. The company offers products and solutions through the divisions climate systems, medical technology ...
Summary Melrose Industries PLC (Melrose), formerly Wheelmark Plc is an engineering company that offers turbo generators, transformers and switch gear units to power generation plants. The companyâ€™s ...
Summary Lafarge Malaysia Berhad (LMB) is a construction material manufacturer that markets ready-mixed concrete, cement, and related building materials. The company was formerly known as Lafarge Malayan ...