Table of Contents
The Netherlands has the second largest market for smoking tobacco in Europe after Germany, and in per capita terms it is by far the largest market in Europe. Production of smoking tobacco in the Netherlands is quite extensive as it remains a major export base, and volumes have fluctuated year-to-year recently. Consumption of smoking tobacco products is expected to continue to decline over the coming years due to rising taxes, bans and increasing health awareness.
- The Dutch smoking tobacco market has traditionally been a duopoly, with two major multinationals - Imperial Tobacco and BAT - dominating sales. However, in recent years other suppliers and private label brands have proliferated. Imperial Tobacco leads the market with its main strength in the FCT market.
- The effect of rising taxes, smoking bans and increased health awareness will impact negatively on the whole tobacco market.
Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands 2016 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Netherlands market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...