Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Display market is estimated at $116 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $184.9 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2015 to 2022. The increasing demand for displays in consumer electronic devices is the key factor driving the market growth. The quick expansion of displays in automotive, medical and military applications is also one of the major factors favoring the market. However, factors such as increasing competition in technologies and rising manufacturing challenges are hindering the market. Emerging applications for flexible displays and penetration in multiple applications are the future opportunities.
OLED segment is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period driven by increasing demand for smartphones and related applications. Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCOS) displays are primarily involved in projector equipment. LED and LCD types are capturing maximum of the market share in television products. Flexible display type is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. The consumer electronics, medical and automotive applications are witnessing remarkable rise in the utilization of display devices. North America dominates the global display market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
Some of the key players in the global market include, General Electric, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Sony Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Company, Sharp Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Atmel Corporation, LG Display Co. Ltd. , Cambridge Display Technology Ltd., Kent Displays Inc. and Universal Display Corporation.
Display Types Covered:
- Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) display
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Light-Emitting Diode (LED)
- Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCOS)
- Digital Light Processor (DLP)
- Consumer Electronics
- Advertising and Public Display
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Flexible AMOLED (Active-matrix Organic Light-emitting Diode) displays have drawn market attention as Apple's next-generation iPhone is reportedly to feature a flexible AMOLED display. Flexible display ...
“Transparent conductive films market is projected to reach USD 8.46 billion by 2026” The transparent conductive films market is projected to reach USD 8.46 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2016 ...
“Increasing adoption of advanced display technologies in mobile communication devices fueling the growth of the display controller market” The display controller market is expected to grow at a CAGR ...