Table of Contents
The Rugged Thermal Camera helps to detect problems before their occurrence, improving safety, and increase uptime. It allows in visualizing potential problems, by presenting image of the temperature circulation of an asset. The thermal picture shows pinpoint potential problems where the temperature is too cold or too hot, when it accessed on LCD screen. The applications of rugged thermal camera includes usage in security & surveillance, threat detection, healthcare, military and defense. Reducing cost of rugged thermal cameras and increasing commercial applications are the key factors driving the market growth. Reducing expenditure on military & defense by developed countries in North America and Europe such as U.S., Canada, France and Italy are limiting the market growth.
Surveillance & security applications is the leading market segment for rugged thermal cameras along with maintenance applications, they are expected to account for more than 43% of share among the global market by the year 2022. The handheld cameras are mainly used in firefighting services and are expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing expenditure on military & defense in countries such as India, China, Russia and Brazil are likely to witness favorable growth during the forecast period. North America has the largest market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific and Latin America are expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The key players of the market include, DRS Technologiess, Inc., Raytheon Company., Sofeadir Group, FLIR Systems, Inc., Testo AG, BAE Systems, Thermoteknix Systems Ltd. and Danaher Corporation.
Types of Rugged Thermal Cameras Covered:
- Helmet mounted
End Users Covered:
- Military & Defense
- Critical Infrastructure
- Maritime Surveillance
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
- Threat Detection
- Fire Fighting
- Surveillance & Security
o Airborne Systems
o Maritime Systems
o Land Systems
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancement
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Global Security Cameras Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 10.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $4.71 billion by 2025. This industry report analyzes the market estimates and ...
China’s demand for Video Surveillance Equipment has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high ...
China’s demand for Security and Surveillance Equipment has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains ...