Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Transformers market accounted for $1,093.5 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $2,932.4 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 15.1% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing demand for electricity, improving & evolving technology, growing power transmission & distribution networks and aging infrastructure are the factors favoring the market growth. However, data privacy and cyber security are hindering the market growth. By using smart transformers, monitoring and controlling of the power flow is achieved. Smart grids with smart transformers are capturing maximum of the market demand. The demand is attributed to high urbanization and industrialization in Asia Pacific. Distribution segment is witnessing the fastest growth due to implementation of smart grids happens majorly at the distribution level.
In 2014, Asia Pacific dominated the global market and accounted for more than 30% of global share and is also expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. China and India are projected to be the fastest growing markets in this region. U.S., UK, China, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and UAE are expected to be promising markets over the study period.
Some of the major players in the global market include General Electric, BHEL, Mitsubishi Electric, Schneider Electric SE, ABB, Howard Industries, Siemens AG, Alstom, Gridco Systems, Gridbridge, Inc., Amantys Limited, Cooper Power Systems and Varentec, Inc.
Types of Transformers covered:
- Smart Grid
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Traction Locomotive
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Traction transformer market to exhibit moderate growth potential between 2016 and 2022” The traction transformer market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2016 and 2022 and is likely to ...
“Top 10 high voltage and medium voltage Products market is expected to reach USD 320.53 billion by 2021” The top 10 high voltage and medium voltage products market is expected to grow from an estimated ...
“Interconnects and passive components market expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.41% between 2017 and 2022” According to the new market research report, the interconnects and passive components market ...