Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electric Aircraft Market is accounted for $18.35 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $24.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. Increasing number of airline passengers, raise in aircraft deliveries, printed electronics and smart skin are the key factors driving the market growth. However, regulatory issues and Macro-Economic shocks are restraining the market. Need for more electric engines is the major opportunity for vendors in electric aircraft market. Reliability of electrical systems in thermal management and optimization in electrical systems are the major challenges being faced by the vendors.
In 2015, North America accounted for the highest market share as compared to other regions. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR and is anticipated to command the highest market share by the year 2022.
Some of the key players in the market include Honeywell International, Boeing, Raytheon, Thales Group, Bombardier, Airbus, Zodiac Aerospace, United Technologies, Safran, Alatus Ukraine, Electric Aircraft Corporation and Flying motorcycle Samson Motorworks
Aircraft Type Covered:
- Large body
- Wide body aircraft
- Narrow body
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Aircraft hydraulic system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.36% during the forecast period” The aircraft hydraulic system market is projected to grow from USD 935.9 million in 2016 to USD ...
“The aerospace coatings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.90% between 2017 and 2022.” The aerospace coatings market is projected to reach USD 1.98 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.90% between ...
“Increase in demand for new aircraft is one of the most significant factor expected to drive the growth of the aircraft interface device market” The aircraft interface device market is projected to ...