Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Health Monitoring Systems market is accounted for $2.35 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $3.90 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. Growing aircraft orders, price effective maintenance, decreased unscheduled maintenance and increase in air traffic are the key factors driving the market growth. However, lack of expertise, certification clearance and product lifecycle are restraining the market growth. The major challenge for aircraft manufacturers is to manufacture aircrafts at lower costs along with, standardization, damage detection and other environmental factors.
The single-aisle aircraft segment is anticipated to witness rapid growth, during the forecast period. North America is expected to witness a slight refuse in the market share, during the forecast period, due to low aircraft deliveries, compared to other regions. Moreover, the increase in demand for commercial aircrafts in countries such as India, China, Africa, and Russia is expected to boost the market growth.
Some of the key players in the market include Safran (Sagem), General Electric, Rockwell Collins, Honeywell Inc., Airbus Group, Boeing International, Ultra Electronics Holdings, United Technologies Corporation, BAE Systems, Rolls Royce Holdings, GE Aviation, Meggitt PLC, RSL Electronics Ltd, Acellent Technologies Inc and Infosys.
- Supplementary System
Aircraft Types Covered:
- Large body Aircraft
- General aviation aircraft
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Jumbo jets
- Airframe Structure
- Software system
- Aero-Propulsion System
- Control and Actuation systems
- Ancillary System
Integrated Vehicle Health Management (IVHM) Technology Type Covered:
- Adaptive Control
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Global Aircraft Health Monitoring System (AHMS) Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $6.5 billion by 2025. This industry report analyzes the ...
About Commercial and Military Aircraft MRO Maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) enhances the life of an aircraft by increasing its operational efficiency. It includes services such as routine check-up, ...
Synopsis "TG – Donakonda Aircraft MRO facility – Andhra Pradesh Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ...