Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Commercial Aircraft Lighting Market is accounted for $1,557.24 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $2,243.23 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. Growing low coat carriers, rise in air voyage, growth of regional economies and emerging aircraft manufacturers are the major factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, Global economic ambiguity and capacity limits in supplier production are hindering the market. High Costs allied with LED Aircraft Lighting System Airlines are presently trying to gear increasing fuel prices, which poses a major challenge. Light weight products and LED technology provides plenty of opportunities for vendors in commercial aircraft lighting market.
A vast demand is anticipated for aircraft lights in the Asia-Pacific region, mainly due to rising deliveries of A350, A380, B787 Dreamliner, XWB and many other LED-integrated aircraft models.
Some of the key players in the market include Honeywell Aerospace, Cobham, B/E Aerospace, Aveo Engineering, UTC Aerospace Systems, Zodiac Aerospace, Bruce Aerospace, STG Aerospace, Diehl Aerosystems, Astronics, Emteq Inc., Luminator Aerospace and Goodrich Corporation.
Aircraft Type Covered:
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Very Large Aircraft
- Regional Transportation Aircraft
- Narrow Body Aircraft
Product Type Covered:
- Lavatory Light
- Floor Path Lighting Strips
- Exterior Lights
- Ceiling and Wall Lights
- Signage Light
- Reading Lights
- Custom Controlled Lights
- Photolumnescent Lights
- Traditional Lighting Systems
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The aircraft electrical systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.45% during the forecast period” The growth of the aircraft electrical systems market is dependent upon the increasing demand ...
“Increase in aircraft deliveries is the key factor driving the aircraft cabin lighting market” The aircraft cabin lighting market is estimated to be USD 1.89 billion in 2016, and is projected to reach ...
The Global Commercial Aircraft Lighting Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 5.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $2.54 billion by 2025. This industry report analyzes the global markets ...