Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft Seating Market is accounted for $7.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $19.46 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.6% during the forecast period. Increase in aircraft orders, rise in air travel, and rise in low-cost carriers are the key factors driving the market growth. However, alternative modes of transportation and economic slowdown are restraining the market growth. The emerging markets such as China and India provide vast growth opportunities for the aircraft seating market, due to increase in air travel in these countries. Factors such as volatility in fuel prices, safety, reliability and comfort are the major challenges faced by the aircraft seating market.
Some of the key players in the market include Aviointeriors, B/E Aerospace, Recaro Aircraft Seating, Optimares, Expliseat, Aero Seating Technologies, Thompson Aero Seating, Geven, Zodiac Aerospace, Pitch Aircraft Seating Systems, Aviationscouts GmbH, Sogerma S.A, ZIM Flugsitz GmbH, Acro Aircraft Seating Ltd and HAECO Americas.
Fit Type Covered:
Seat Types Covered:
- First Class
- Suite Class
- Economy Class
- Business Class
- Premium Economy Class
Aircraft Type Covered:
- Regional Transport
- Very Large
- Narrow Body
- Wide Body
- Foams & Fittings
- Seat Actuators
- Other Components
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Aircraft hydraulic system market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.36% during the forecast period” The aircraft hydraulic system market is projected to grow from USD 935.9 million in 2016 to USD ...
“The aerospace coatings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.90% between 2017 and 2022.” The aerospace coatings market is projected to reach USD 1.98 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.90% between ...
“Increase in demand for new aircraft is one of the most significant factor expected to drive the growth of the aircraft interface device market” The aircraft interface device market is projected to ...