Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Weather Forecasting Systems Market is accounted for $1.47 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.15 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Increasing air & sea transportation, rising concerns for safety & security, and uncertainty in rainfall, are the key factors driving the weather forecasting systems market growth. Some of the factors that are anticipated to restrain its market growth include complex process of forecasting and uncertainty in weather forecasting. Moreover, increase in supercomputing capabilities and rise in efficiency of long-range forecasting offer new growth opportunities for market players. Human aspect required in forecasting is the major challenge for vendors in weather forecasting systems market.
North America is anticipated to hold the biggest share of the weather forecasting systems market. The Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to observe a significant growth in the progressing at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market include Sutron Corporation, Skye Instruments Ltd, Vaisala OYJ, All Weather Inc., Morcominternational Inc., Liquid Robotics Inc., Columbia Weather Systems, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Airmar Technology, Campbell Scientific Inc, Gill Instruments Pvt Ltd, Irdam Meteorological Instruments and Thales S.A.
System Type Covered:
- Weather radar
- Sounding systems
- Weather satellite systems
- Weather station
- Weather balloons
- Rain gauge
- Sling psychrometer
Forecast Type Covered:
- Short range
- Long range
- Medium range
- Normal range
End Users Covered:
- Data loggers
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
International Country Risk Guide is one of the world's best commercial sources of country risk analysis and ratings. Updated monthly, ICRG monitors 140 countries. Each 200-page issue provides financial, ...
Global Military Radar Market: Overview This market research study analyzes the military radar market on global basis and provides estimates in terms of revenue (USD million) from 2015 to 2024. It describes ...