Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aviation Fuel Additives Market is accounted for $604.49 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $970 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Growing demand for clean & efficient fuel, stringent environmental regulations and growth in automotive industry are the major factors fueling the market growth. On the other hand, rise in demand for alternate fuels and vast investments in R&D and technology are inhibiting the market. Rise in demand for Ultra-Low-Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) is the major opportunity for vendors in aviation fuel additives. The demand for fuel additives in Asia-Pacific is anticipated to increase at the back drop of high performance fuels for automobiles.
Some of the key players in the market include BASF SE, The Lubrizol Corporation, Afton Chemical Corporation, Chemtura Corporation, Fuel Performance Solutions Inc., Cerion LLC, Dorf-Ketal Chemicals India Private Limited, Evonik Industries AG, Innospec Inc., Cummins Inc., Albemarle Corporation, Total SA, Evonik and Clariant.
Product Type Covered:
- Lubricity Improvers
- Stability Improvers
- Cetane Improvers
- Octane Improvers
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Dyes & Markers
- Cold flow Improvers
- Deposit Control Additives
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The biodiesel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during forecast period” The biodiesel market is projected to reach USD 41.18 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2016 to 2021. Biodiesel ...
“Global industrial lubricants market projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period.” The global industrial lubricants market is expected to reach USD 64.4 billion by 2021, at a CAGR ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Biolubricants in Metric Tons and US$ Million for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Restof World. The report analyzes the North American market in Metric ...