Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aircraft and Defense Cyber Security Market is accounted for $39.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $73.93 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Growing usage of internet, rising severity of cyber-attacks and strict government regulations are the major factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, shortage of skilled workforce is hampering the market.
Budget is the major challenge while advancement in technology is the major opportunity for vendors in aviation and defense cyber security market. In terms of value, the on-cloud deployment segment is anticipated to hold the utmost share by 2022.
Some of the key players in the market include Honeywell International Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Sita, Thales Group, Computer Sciences Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Boeing, BAE Systems PLC, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), The Raytheon Company, Harris Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Airbus Group, Amadeus IT Holding S.A. and Intel Corporation.
- Design and Integration
- Training and Education
- Managed Security Services
- Risk and Threat Assessment
- On-Cloud Deployment
- On-Premise Deployment
Solution Type Covered:
- Disaster Recovery
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Antivirus and Anti-Malware
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) Mitigation
- Identity and Access Management
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Web Filtering
- Data Loss Prevention
- Unified Threat Management
- Security and Vulnerability Management
Security Type Covered:
- Application Security
- Wireless Security
- Endpoint Security
- Content Security
- Cloud Security
- Network Security
- Air Traffic Management
- Airline Management
- Air Cargo Management
- Airport Management
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...