Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Inertial Navigation System Market is accounted for $4.69 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $11.49 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 13.8% during the forecast period. Increasing need for accuracy in navigation, growing number of aircraft and growth in passenger traffic worldwide are the key factors fueling the market growth. However, operational complexity in INS is inhibiting the market. Integration with other systems is one of the opportunities for the vendors. System initializations and error broadcast are the key challenges faced by the market.
Asia-Pacific has the highest growth potential for the global inertial navigation system market, primarily driven by the raise in spending towards Autonomous Underwater Vehicle's (AUV). The demand for independent reliable navigation systems for defense and military applications is one of the driving factors for inertial navigation system market in this region.
Some of the key players in the market include Trimble Navigation Ltd., Thales Group, Honeywell International Inc., Systron Donner Inertial, L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc., Rockwell Collins, Sagem, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Lord Microstrain, KVH Industries, Vectornav Technologies, Llc, Raytheon, Advanced Navigation and Crossbow Technology.
- Land Platform
- Commercial Platform
- Airborne Platform
- Naval Platform
Products Grade Covered:
- Navigation Grade
- Commercial Grade
- Marine Grade
- Tactical Grade
- Micro Electric Mechanical Systems
- Hemispherical Resonator Gyro
- Ring Laser Gyro
- Vibrating Gyro
- Fiber Optic Gyro
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) in US$ Million and Thousand Units by the following End-Use Applications: Road, Aviation, Marine, Location based ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...