Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Transparent Conductive Coatings market is accounted for $5.62 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $9.5 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. The increasing demand of these coatings from eyewear as well as the electronics industry is one of the key factors fueling the market growth. Rising demand for comfortable and high light-transmitting lenses will offer huge opportunities for the transparent conductive coating products and technologies.
North America region is the largest market for transparent conductive coatings owing to increasing demand for transparent conductive coatings for eyeglasses, lenses, and Smartphone displays in this region. European demand for transparent conductive coatings is mainly driven by solar and automobile industries.
Some of the key players in the market include 3M Touch Systems, Apple, Honeywell International Inc., Janos Technology LLC, General Electric (GE), Hoya Corporation, PPG Industries Inc., Essilor International S.A, Rodenstock GmbH, Optical Coatings, Lenovo, Amazon, Samsung Electronics Corp., Blue Nano and Eikos.
Product Type Covered:
- Index Matching
- Circular Polarizer
- Single Layer Interference
- Moth Eye
- Multi-Layer Interference
Resin Type Covered:
- Touch screens
- Video Glasses
- Flat Panel
- Thin film solar cells
- Binocular Lenses
- Kiosk Displays
- Smartphone Displays
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...