Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Lightweight Materials Market is accounted for $95.75 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $168.23 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Increasing innovations in the automotive industry, growing number of vehicles and rising stringency of government regulations are the key factors driving the market growth. Safety and technological constraints and high price of lightweight materials are restraining the market. Rising demand in wind energy sector and upcoming regulations in emerging countries provide ample opportunities for players in the market. In 2015, transportation was the largest application segment, constituting for more than 80% of demand for lightweight materials.
Some of the key players in the market include Bayer AG, DuPont, PPG Industries, Inc., Alcoa Inc, 3M Company, Huntsman Corporation, TIMET, Formosa Plastics, BASF SE, Aleris International Inc, ArcelorMittal S.A., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Toray Industries, Inc., Hexcel Corporation and Styron LLC.
o Other vehicles
Products Type Covered:
o Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic
o Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic
o High strength steel
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global engineering plastics market was valued at USD 61,817.63 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 99,334.03 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.23%. Asia-Pacific, currently, dominates the market ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the global disposable and nondisposable medical plastics market. - Analyze various medical device plastic processes. - Gain insight into the recent patents issues related ...
Use this report to: - Analyze industry structure and competitiveness and profiling important players in the global high-performance films market. - Evaluate the forecasting market of high-performance films ...