Table of Contents
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Molded Plastics Market is growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. Growing practice of plastics in the household care products, strong demand from automotive industry and growing demand for plastic components in mobile phones are the key factors fueling the market growth. However, variable prices of crude oil and volatile raw material prices are hampering the molded plastics market. Plastic pipes being used in construction of new oil and gas transmission lines is creating opportunities for vendors in the market. The Asia-Pacific commanded the global molded plastics market in 2012, owing to increasing disposable income of a majority of population in this region.
Some of the key players in the market include Reliance Industries Limited, Huntsman International LLC, Continental Structural Plastics, LyondellBasell Industries NV, BASF, Rexam, NOVA Chemicals, ABC Group, Eastman Chemical Company, Tosoh, SABIC, British Polythene Industries, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, DuPont and INEOS Group AG.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Consumables & Electronics
Products Type Covered:
- Molded polypropylene
- Molded polyethylene
- Molded polyvinyl chloride
- Molded polystyrene
o Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
o Polyurethanes (PU)
- Roto Molding
- Injection Molding
- Extrusion Molding
- Blow Molding
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global engineering plastics market was valued at USD 61,817.63 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 99,334.03 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.23%. Asia-Pacific, currently, dominates the market ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the global disposable and nondisposable medical plastics market. - Analyze various medical device plastic processes. - Gain insight into the recent patents issues related ...
Global Plastic Recycling Market: Overview Plastic recycling is a process of cleaning, sorting and processing of pre-consumer or post-consumer plastic waste into resins for various applications. This plastic ...