Table of Contents
Thanks to a booming economy, China has been at the forefront of the luxury goods industry for many years now. However, a recent anti-corruption policy that restricts gift sales combined with a sluggish GDP growth, the luxury goods market in China has taken a hit. The market experienced sluggish growth in 2013 but rebounded again in 2014 and 2015 as the leading market players promoted the concept of personal consumption of luxury goods.
By 2020, the luxury goods industry in China is expected to have a healthy growth rate and is expected to continue to grow in spite of a slower economic growth.
Taiyou Research’s report Luxury Goods Market in China analyzes the market for luxury goods in China. The report covers the following:
- Industry overview and sales figures.
- Growth pattern analysis of the luxury goods market in China.
- Analysis of the impact of social media on the market.
- Growing impact of women on the Chinese luxury goods market.
- Analysis of the competition in the industry.
- An analysis of the major industry players and their strategies to move ahead and sustain their growth in the industry.
- Industry outlook till 2020 along with an analysis of the impact of various trends on the market in the coming years.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
About Personal Luxury Goods The global personal luxury goods market has been registering positive growth over the last few years and is shaping up to become one of the top competitive markets at a global ...
India is the most growing luxury goods market in the world. Luxury goods market achieved a growth of 74% from 2010 to 2014 and expected to grow at 122% till 2020. India is home of almost all the luxury ...