Table of Contents
The growing need for improved organizational productivity is expected to drive the enterprise content collaboration market
The global enterprise content collaboration market is estimated to grow from USD 3.65 billion in 2015 to USD 8.26 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.7% from 2015 to 2020. The growing needs for improved organizational productivity, diligence, and risk mitigation are the major drivers of enterprise content collaboration market.
Services segment expected to exhibit the highest CAGR in the adoption of enterprise content collaboration solutions
The software segment is estimated to contribute the largest market share for the component segment during the forecast period due to the growing adoption of content collaboration solution for enhanced organizational productivity through real-time content collaboration among employees. Moreover, the software helps in pooling in-house knowledge base for enriched efficiency. The enterprise content collaboration market is expected to witness the highest growth in Asia-Pacific (APAC), followed by Latin America. APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR, as the adoption of integrated collaboration solutions is increasingly becoming popular in the small and medium enterprise segment. Among various industry verticals, consumer goods and retail is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020. However, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) is expected to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period.
Ability to collaborate and unify content among organizations will open up new opportunities for enterprise content providers
In the next five years, the demand for efficient collaboration systems and integration of content model and framework within enterprises will provide huge growth opportunities to the enterprise content collaboration market. Great emphasis is being laid on Research and Development (R&D) activities to provide safe and secure deployment of the collaboration solutions in various industry verticals, including education, BFSI, healthcare, government, energyn and manufacturing, to name a few. Many developing nations in APAC and Europe are showing strong willingness in adopting content collaboration solutions.
Extensive secondary research is done to determine the market size of the various segments and subsegments of the enterprise content collaboration market. The collected data is then verified through primary interviews.
Breakdown for primaries has been given below:
- By Company Type- Tier 1- (55%), Tier 2- (20%), and Tier 3- (25%)
- By Designation- C-Level (60%), Director Level- (25%), and Others- (15%)
- By Region- North America (20%), Europe- (25%), APAC (25%), Middle East and Africa- (15%), and Latin America (15%)
Various key players in the enterprise content collaboration market profiled in the report are as follows:
2. Oracle Corporation
3. HP Autonomy
4. IBM Corporation
5. Microsoft Corporation
6. Xerox Corporation
7. OpenText Corporation
8. Box, Inc.
9. Hyland Software
10. Alfresco Software
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the enterprise content collaboration market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across verticals and regions.
2. The report would help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and would provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product develpoments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Exploration and Production Software Market: Overview The report provides analysis of the Exploration & Production (E&P) Software market for the period 2014–2024, wherein the years from 2016 to ...
WLAN hardware to play a significant role in augmenting the growth prospects in the enterprise WLAN market This study has been done on a global level covering five regions broadly, North America, Europe, ...
Medical Image Analysis Software Market (Software Type - Integrated Software and Standalone Software; Imaging Type - 2D Imaging, 3D Imaging, and 4D Imaging; Modality - CT, MRI, PET, SPECT, Ultrasound, and ...