Table of Contents
Wind Turbine Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020
"Wind Turbine Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020" is the latest market analysis report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the power industry.
The report gives detailed information on the current wind turbine market, focusing on key regions and countries, as well as covering the global scenario. The report analyzes the annual market size, average turbine price, average turbine size and market share of the wind turbine manufacturers for the 12 key countries in the market. Report also includes detailed drivers and restraints of the global market. The report is built using data and information sourced from primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses global wind turbine market. Its scope includes -
- An in-depth analysis of the wind turbine market in 12 countries covering regions such as Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South and Central America, Middle East and Africa
- Countries include the US, Canada, Brazil, the UK, Germany, Sweden, France, Turkey, China, India, South Africa and Morocco
- It covers annual market size, average turbine price, average turbine size of wind turbine for the period from 2009 to 2020
- Market share of wind turbine manufacturers in 2014 for major countries
- It discusses the key drivers and restraints impacting the global wind turbine market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making, by providing historical and forecast data on the market size and average turbine price for wind turbine market
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments in the wind turbine market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues, based on an understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the wind turbine market.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The wind turbine composite market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.28% from 2016 to 2021, in terms of value.” The wind turbine composite market is projected to reach USD 12.17 billion by 2021, ...
The global wind turbine casting market is expected to reach USD 3.27 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand for electricity in developing countries ...
Adoption of gear less wind turbines is nothing but the elimination of gear box as the weakest link in the design of modern wind turbines. Generally gear boxes lasts for an average 5 years failing probably ...
Offshore Wind T...