Table of Contents
Asia-Pacific Regional Anesthesia Disposables Market Outlook to 2021
GlobalData’s new report, "Asia-Pacific Regional Anesthesia Disposables Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Regional Anesthesia Disposables market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Epidural Anesthesia Disposables, Spinal Anesthesia Disposables and Peripheral Anesthesia Disposables.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Regional Anesthesia Disposables market segments - Epidural Anesthesia Disposables, Spinal Anesthesia Disposables and Peripheral Anesthesia Disposables.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Regional Anesthesia Disposables market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Regional Anesthesia Disposables market.
- Key players covered include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Smiths Medical, Teleflex Incorporated and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global anesthesia devices market was valued at USD 6.25 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 10.84 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of 11.64% during the forecast period. This market has witnessed ...
Anesthesia Airway Management Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016 Summary GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Anesthesia Airway Management Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, ...
China’s demand for Patient Monitoring and Diagnostic Systems has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains ...