Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Cyberwarfare systems and services are sought by governments the world over who continue to be concerned with securing information and vital infrastructure against the looming threat posed by hostile cyber attacks, whilst striving to develop the capability to strike back if necessary. With the number of attacks against the secured systems of government and defence contractors is on the rise, and with recent high profile incidents thrusting the issue of cyberwarfare into the public eye, the perceived threat from foreign states, and non-state actors at home and abroad remains high. This is likely to drive increased investment in this dynamic market, where spending on cyberwarfare is calculated by Visiongain to reach $15.9bn in 2012.
Spending on cyberwarfare has been ring-fenced from the massive cuts being initiated in the defence sectors of a number of major markets. Despite this, sales may suffer a little, but are likely to remain relatively high, especially whilst the threat to national security posed by a successful cyber attack remains an important point of interest for both the public and private sector. The cyberwarfare market is likely to be driven by increasingly networked systems requiring increasing levels of protection from a continuing, persistent threat.
The report contains 103 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the cyberwarfare market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) for the global cyberwarfare market. The cyberwarfare market is quantified, analysed and forecast from 2012-2022, along with the 15 leading national cyberwarfare markets. The report provides profiles of 30 leading companies operating within the market, and includes two interviews with market leading companies within the field of cyberwarfare, providing expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
Unique Selling Points
• A comprehensive analysis of the cyberwarfare market with detailed forecasts provided from 2012-2022.
• Analysis and forecasting which has been underpinned by consultation with experts from within the field of cyberwarfare. Within the report are two full transcripts of exclusive interviews conducted with CUBIC Cyber Solutions and Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC).
• Forecasts for the 15 leading national cyberwarfare markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections for the period 2012-2022.
• 103 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the cyberwarfare market in detail from 2012-2022.
• A SWOT analysis that examines the cyberwarfare market.
• Profiles of 30 leading companies operating within the cyberwarfare market.
This definitive report should prove invaluable to anyone currently involved in the cyberwarfare market or those who wish to enter this dynamic defence sector.
This report has been compiled by combining information gleaned from a wide range of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the cyberwarfare market between 2012 and 2022. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the cyberwarfare market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints. Visiongain considers that this methodology results in an accurate, objective mixture of analyses and forecasts.
Why your prospects should buy The Cyberwarfare Market 2012-2022
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the cyberwarfare market with detailed forecasts from 2012-2022.
• You will be able to study 103 tables, charts and graphs that quantify and forecast the changing dynamics of the cyberwarfare market between 2012-2022.
• Analysis and forecasting has been underpinned by consultation with experts from within the field of cyberwarfare. Within the report are full transcripts of exclusive interviews conducted with the following two companies providing unique insight into the cyberwarfare market.
- CUBIC Cyber Solutions.
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC).
• You will receive forecasts from 2012-2022 for the 15 leading national cyberwarfare markets, as well as rest of the world projections.
- South Korea
- Rest of the World (ROW)
• A SWOT analysis will allow you to understand the forces that influence and characterise the cyberwarfare market.
• You will find profiles of 30 leading companies operating within the cyberwarfare market.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Talk to Robyn
+1 718 213 4904
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Systems to Bring a Second Youth to Helicopters This global research service on helicopter systems is broken down into three end-user segments which are military, parapublic, and commercial end users. It ...
Helicopters Flying Towards New Promising Skies This global study on the helicopters market covers two main segments: platforms and support in service. Throughout, these segments have been examined across ...
Frigate Segment will Generate the Highest Market Potential for the Naval Shipbuilding Companies The research service indicates that despite the global economic crisis, the military naval vessels and SIS ...
... Pads and iphones on in-flight entertainment monitors. For some companies, business jets are also attractive as airlines cut costs by reducing service and destinations, mr. Spears said. Notable recent ...
... Statistics suggest benefits to commercial operators * aerospace corporation study sept 2011 * after 21 years on orbit, ~ 1/3 of s/c launched in 1990 were still operational ~ 10% of spacecraft see ...
... Commercial demand operations ready for next rate steps on 787 and 737ng strong market positions locked in on current and future programs accelerating impact in fy15 regional/business jet ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.