Table of Contents
Smoking Tobacco in Greece, 2016
"Smoking Tobacco in Greece, 2016" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Greek tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
Greece supports a substantial domestic cigarette producing industry, although with Greece’s recent economic problems its profile has diminished somewhat.
In contrast, Greece produces very little fine cut smoking tobacco intended for hand rolling cigarettes and this sector is therefore largely dependent on imports. The same is true for the cigar sector. Tobacco intended for pipe smoking receives scant attention within the industry in Greece, with most sources suggesting a small market.
- Overall tobacco volumes have contracted sharply since 2010 as the pressures posed by Greece’s economic difficulties have forced some smokers to reduce consumption while others to look at the non-duty paid sector. Yet in the face of this decline, smoking tobacco sales have performed somewhat better.
- The economic difficulties that have beset the Greek economy since 2009 have resulted in excise taxes having to be raised as a way to generate revenue and tobacco excise tax has been a major target.
- A new specific excise tax for smoking tobacco was introduced at the beginning of 2013.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...