Table of Contents
Production of fine cut tobacco has declined throughout most of the period under review, with the increase in excise duty for tobacco ’sticks’ in 2008 especially damaging. As a result, consumption of smoking tobacco has fallen to 29g per person, marginal by international standards. Fine cut tobacco volumes are forecast to continue to be affected by growing restrictions on smoking, and price differentials respect cigarettes.
- The fine cut market is dominated by three suppliers: Rothmans, Benson and Hedges (RBH), a subsidiary of PMI; Imperial Tobacco Canada, a BAT subsidiary; and JTI-Macdonald, a subsidiary of JTI. Since 2003 consumption has fallen away quite dramatically.
- Tax rises, growing illicit consumption and increased competition from value cigarettes are the main factors behind a collapse in official sales.
Smoking Tobacco in Uruguay 2016 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Canada market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...