Table of Contents
The luxury goods industry in Hong Kong has taken a bit of a hit in recent years. The anti-corruption movement in mainland China, a declining economic growth as well as a decline in tourist flows from mainland China due to the social tensions between Hong Kong and China, has impacted the luxury goods market in Hong Kong.
However, the Hong Kong luxury industry still was a major attraction for not just Chinese consumers, but customers from all over the world as authenticity, exclusivity and better prices in Hong Kong continued to draw consumers from all around the world. Therefore, in spite of the factors affecting growth somewhat in Hong Kong, the luxury goods industry continued to post robust growth in 2014 and 2015.
Taiyou Research’s report Luxury Goods Market in Hong Kong analyzes the market for luxury goods in Hong Kong, China. The report covers the following:
- Industry overview and sales figures.
- An analysis of the growth in the Hong Kong luxury goods industry through a flourishing tourism industry.
- A look at the increasing number of mergers and acquisitions in the market along with industry consolidation.
- Analysis of the slowdown in online retailing.
- Analysis of the competition in the industry.
- An analysis of the major industry players and their strategies to move ahead and sustain their growth in the industry.
- Industry outlook till 2020 along with an analysis of the impact of various trends on the market in the coming years.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
About Personal Luxury Goods The global personal luxury goods market has been registering positive growth over the last few years and is shaping up to become one of the top competitive markets at a global ...
India is the most growing luxury goods market in the world. Luxury goods market achieved a growth of 74% from 2010 to 2014 and expected to grow at 122% till 2020. India is home of almost all the luxury ...