Table of Contents
Timetric's "Highfield Resources Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Highfield Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Highfield Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Highfield Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Highfield Resources Limited (HRL) is a mineral exploration company in Australia. The company focuses on development and production of potassium chloride in Spain. It owns five advanced potash projects including Muga, Vipasca, Pintano, Izaga and Sierra del Perdon in Ebro potash producing basin, Northern Spain. These projects cover a total area of 550 sq km. The Muga project is located in approximately 50km to the south east of Pamplona and is estimated to start production in the third Quarter of 2017 with an projected mine life of 47 years. The Vipasca Project comprises two areas including Rocaforte Target and the Osquia Target covering a total area of 91 sq km. In April 2015, the company submitted the investigations permit to expand project to the North West. Pintano project covers a total area of 125 sq km with total inferred mineral resource of 187 million tonnes (MT) at 11.2% potash (K2O). Izaga project comprises a total area of 100 sq km and in April 2015, the company applied for a Girardi Investigation Permit. The Sierra del Perdon Project comprises two operating mines with total estimated mineral resources of 82.1 Mt at 10.6% K2O. This project completed Scoping Study in April 2015 and is estimated to produce 520 ktpa of granular K60 MOP with minimum mine life of 20 years. HRL is headquartered in Pamplona, Navarre, Spain.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302