Table of Contents
Timetric's "Suffolk Construction Company, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Suffolk Construction Company, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Suffolk Construction Company, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Suffolk Construction Company, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Suffolk Construction Company, Inc. (Suffolk) provides construction management services. The company's service portfolio includes preconstruction, construction management, general contracting, implementation of design build projects and building information modeling (BIM). Suffolk caters building construction projects to various sectors including residential, institutional, commercial, retail, industrial, entertainment, healthcare, government, educational, nonprofit, hospitality, senior living and technology sectors. The key projects of the company include NewBridge on the Charles Dedham, Massachusetts; Service Credit Union - Corporate Headquarters Portsmouth, New Hampshire; Port St. Lucie Civic Center Port St. Lucie, Florida; House of Blues Boston, Massachusetts; and Shops at South Lake Pasadena, California. Suffolk has operations across the Northeast, mid-atlantic, Southeast and the Western regions of the US. Suffolk is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Orascom Construction Ltd (Orascom Construction) is an engineering, procurement and construction company. The company focuses on large industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects. It also ...
Summary Petroleum Industrial & Civil Construction Joint Stock Company (PICC), a subsidiary of PetroVietnam Construction Joint Stock Corporation is a construction service provider that offers construction, ...
Summary Xuanhua Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd. (HBXG) is a construction equipment company that manufactures and markets bulldozers, loaders and roller products. The company offers bulldozers, loaders, ...